- 1 12-ounce bag frozen, shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons canned Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line with parchment paper. Rinse the frozen edamame in a strainer until the ice is melted and the beans are mostly thawed. Blot dry with paper towels and then spread onto the baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. drizzle over edamame and then toss to combine. Bake for 22-25 minutes (stir halfway through) or until the beans are whistling and are lightly browned and crispy. Remove from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
This Recipe was originally featured on OurBestBites.com