This quick and easy Honey Mustard Vinaigrette is a must-have in your recipe arsenal! All you need is a handful of pantry ingredients and a few minutes!
- 1/4 cup mild coarse grain or Creole mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (preferably with
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- coarsely ground salt and pepper to taste
- In the jar of a blender, combine the mustard, vinegar, honey, and garlic and blend until smooth. While the blender is running, add the oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If you prefer a thicker dressing, add a little mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt until the desired consistency is reached.
This recipe was originally featured on OurBestBites.com